Click HERE to read the whole story: Background points:
- A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
- As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
- An ICE official said a separate Saudi national is in custody, but is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
- A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (although it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
- Committee on Homeland Security requests a classified briefing with Napolitano
- TheBlaze sources and Fox News’ Todd Starnes report that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list
- New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges
- Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
- Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.
And to finish the expose’ Glenn asked these questions: Beck proceeded with more exclusive information:
The Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio. He has been in this country six months. He has an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts. If this is a case of mistaken identity, then who is the person named in the file, with the same name, with the 3B charge? And If DHS was working with the person as a source to out the bombers, then why was there a 3B Charge? Exclusive: Why wasn’t the Congressional Committee on Homeland Security notified? Why are they being cut out of all information? This is protocol. We are working on the family connections, and there is more to come. Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed. This will be the reason Napalitano won’t answer the Homeland Security Committee’s request for a briefing. Like Benghazi they have heavy into a disinformation campaign floating a variety of scenarios to confuse the media, but that apparently doesn’t take much, to prevent the story from being pursued – mistaken identity, wrong Saudi in custody. They are also working very hard to discredit those on the scent.
“I need you to call your congressmen right now. There are congressmen who are aware of this, have seen the documentation — they need your support, they need your help,” Beck continued. “If we do not stand up, he is on a plane tomorrow or he is already gone. “We demand answers from the Justice Department and this administration.” Phone numbers and email addresses for Congress: Click Here Jenny Hatch